Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More Songs on the blog!

i always heard from Anna that she always open the blog to listen to the song that i've put it up..

so i would like to take this opportunity to make full use of the technology to upload some of my favourite songs to share it out..

if u guys would like to share ur latest favourite song, don feel hesitate to let me know.. n i'll put it up for others to listen.. for example, i know Wei Yue kept asking me to play one song which i dunno.. so if can, u send me the song, then i'll upload it here for all of us to listen, so next time we can sing along.. got that idea??

so today is Wednesday d.. how's everyone's holidays? haha.. for me.. not so productive.. but will try to study abit today.. haha.. take care everyone.. c ya all this friday..

-kimmy-

No comments: