Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas

I found 'In Christ alone' very nice, and I like it. I put it as the background of my own blog, ok?

pliz see 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

I do not very understand this para. who can help me explain it for me?

especially those verses:

22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

Dose it means that Paul taught us to refer to ppl, if they're serious, I become serious; if they're naughty, I become naughty; if they're sociable, I become sociable; if they're soft, I become soft; if they're genuine, then I become genuine...? If I could not become the ppl like them, how can I keep the fellowship with them?

If you get any opinion, u can write in the comments, or email to me: nigel.likes.perth@gmail.com

Last but not least,

Wish u Merry Christ-mas!

& being loved and of prosperity

In Christ Nigel

To Doug, thx ur card! I am ashamed on myself, I didnt notice that u already gone back to Malaysia. Hope u will come back soon, and cya soon! A happy CNY!

No comments: