Sunday, October 08, 2006

A new week

Hi All,

How's the sunday service today? I know that Doug missed it, dint he? coz I received his msg after 12:00pm. Why Doug, r u still tired after last week's struggling with ur assignment?

I intended to bring my Mum to a Madarin service church which I v contacted with. But my Mum doesnt want to go. She got stomache after she came here. She missed the Perth Royal show and my graduation ceremony. I felt very sad. But I am happy that she came and took photo with me and my friends when the graduation ceremony finished. I felt quite sorry, because I can do little things to help my Mum get better.

Praise the Lord, after my praying for her, she is feeling better. I continu pray for the hardest month: my studies, my IELTS and the relationship with my Mum. I learned that I should be more patient for my Mum's salvation, maybe several years...haha, but I will continue pray...


Next Saturday is Weiyue's new born, a significant day for him a. For those who can attend the baptism service, please help me say 'congratulations' to him ya. I will get there as soon as I finish my IELTS test.

Hope everyone of you rejoice in the Lord, and get unlimited energy from His promise and love.

love u all, Nigel

No comments: