Saturday, October 21, 2006

thanks

Hi all,

Actually I felt better when I shared my complex feeling in the cell group.

After I came back, I wrote down what I conluded during the whole day's reading of my theory for my assignment. I am expecting almost reaching the finishing line tomorrow so that I can join you all the lunch on Sunday.

When I finished today's assignment task and posted a diary in my own blog, I reminded that verse: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you. (Jeremiah 29: 11-14)

Here, I really thank God put you here around me to encourage me by celebrating my birthday, adding into my sharings, and all your encouraging words. I just realized that, that is all God's love as He promised.

I hope each of us keep healthy until the end of this semester, get the wisdom from God, not only for studying but also for life choice.

cheers for the assurance of guidance and victory!

May glory be to God

nigel

No comments: