Thursday, March 22, 2007

muahaha...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA...i finally got in! hehe

actually, my first visit to our beloved blog last tuesday when i had to stay in uni almost doing nothing. well, not exactly doing nothing la. just that I didn't want to do research and wanted to do crap. you know what i mean... *wink wink*

anyway, i wanted to post something on our beloved blog but hehe...kim was right...a lot of people forgot our blog's user details (of course this also means me...=D). in the end, i didn't post anything obviously...not until kim sent an e-mail about the blog details. Besides, i'm not really a blogger and i'm totally CLUELESS about how to use Blogger...like that la.

hmm...nothing else to say.
ok, something off-topic. I once received a comment from a friend back in Malaysia saying that my blog(Friendster) is nice to read because i can really crap...i can feel that she's right...(i'm crapping at this very moment) haha!

well, i'm running dry on crappy topics. I'll c u all during cell/church/uni!!!! =D

~Yan Hua~

No comments: