Monday, March 26, 2007

Pride

jz tot i'd share sumthing..2day's sermon bout pride reali strike me right thru the heart..i think i had been struggling wif tis issue 4 all my life..

wen i was much younger, i think ard form 2 or 3, a guest speaker came 2 my church n prophesised sumthing bout me..he said he cud c me s a straight As student..but he went on saying dat "however, u mz rmb dat u cannot hv pride..if u're proud, u wil not make it..dun let pride b ur downfall"..

i was v shocked 2 hear dat fr him..but i kept dat in mind..i'm alwiz reminded bout tis prophesy wheneva i hv an imp exam coming..coz i'l not wan2 fail n i'l keep praying hard 2 God 2 remove all pride fr me..but i've been doing relatively well throughout d yrs dat i've taken it 4 granted n not reali rmbering d prophesy nemore..

2day's msg reali shook me real hard..n i hope i'l learn 2 bear tis in mind all d time, not oni wen exams or imp stuff come up..if ne of u realise i'm getting a bit snobbish or nething, slap me real hard..wake me up ya..wel, jz tot i'd share bout tis..thx 4 reading..=)

jiahuei

No comments: