Monday, September 25, 2006

After SFAS

Hi everyone, this is Tz3 in da house :p

First of all, I would like to say, SFAS was awesome! I enjoy every moment, including the time we practise for our song. I would like to join the crowds although i seldom talk, and always day dream.
another thing, I would like to thank Lawrence to encouraged me by sending a sms. It is so nice and I felt I am energetic after I read the msg. I was very tired and I slept on the sofa inside the kicthen. HAHA... currently I do have same feeling like Nigel. Imagine u have been bz fo few weeks and suddenly everything is done, u will felt u have less thing to do, it is like... abnormal. But now I have to start doin my assignments d :( have to work out many things during the break. Hope you guys fully utilize the break in doing something which is meaningful or so called productive =D.
ENjoy the Break and God bless

~Tz3~

No comments: