Monday, September 25, 2006

Yay!

Hey all!

Wow so excited!! This will be my first blog hahaha after always failing to blog in my old cell =) How is everyone doing? I saw wei yue today at kfc hhah yeah i ate at kfc now i know why everyone says that kfc here is not good....hmm

Anyways, I just wanna say a big thanks to all who are involved in SFAS either those who are performing, helping backstage or ushering etc....your presence and participation contributes to the overall success of the event. I really did enjoy myself cant wait to see the videos of kim dancing!

Lunch today was good...it is so seldom that our members are not on duty and we can go off straight to eat and its so good hiro can join us hehhehe its a good thing he does not have tennis today!

hehehe i agree with nigel's plan for sports since we are having hols or even mini outings...anyway i am truly blessed to be in the same cell as all of you. Take care, have a great hols spend it wisely to catch up with our studies and fellowship!!

Love you all lots and God bless!!
Anna

No comments: