Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hi all


Hi all,

How r u yesterd nite? did u enjoy a lot?

How's each act? Do u hav ur favourite one?

I was at the backstage, the bad thing is can only hear but cunt see the acts. the good thing is can see our actors. saw them different emotions at the backstage. u know, I encouraged Sumi, the girll singing together with ZhengYi in the Drama, to 'Jia You' and keep calm. Actually, that time, I myself was also very stressed and nervous, hoho...anyway, I really learned and experieced a lot, also chanllenged my self. and suddently, felt blank in my mind after SFAS... probably should hav a regular, constant, long rest during the week break. and start next section of my research project.

Many thanks to Lawren, who msg me to encourage me when I felt stressed at study or SFAS.
Kim & Doug, u all did great job yesterday nite. Kim, although u felt faint n dint do ur best, u r awesome the whole day, n keep shining for God, and serving Him ya... Yi??? where was Naryn, n Wan Tze in this photo?

ok, wish u all make best use of the tuition free week. Laughing alot, sleep enough n regularly, catch up studies, start doing some assignment, n rejoice in the Lord!

to Lawren: is it possible that v hav some sports together during next week? e.g. volleyball a...

May God bless u all!

In Jesus, Nigel

No comments: