Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Answers !!

1. My Favourite Colour is White (FALSE - Cuz i don't have a favourite colour, but I prefer plain stuff rather than flowery flowery things, it's just that a lot of 'plain stuff' coincidentally come in white)
2. The Salad I love most is coleslaw (FALSE - I love making it, cuz all i have to do is just chuck it in the magimix, and blend everything, add dressing = done, I like normal salads with Club 66 dressing [good job lynn] )
3. The first time I held the hand of a girl tt I like was at 16 yo (TRUE - Held hands while we were 'climbing' Mount Kinabalu)
4. I learnt bicycle riding on my own (TRUE - Learnt it when was moving house, so cycle from one house to another)
5. My favourite food is egg with onions (TRUE - Easy and nice, yum yum)
6. I sleep in all my Chinese Language Classes (TRUE - I can even sleep in 30 ppl tutorials, what more Chinese. Haha)
7. The highest score for my Art is B (TRUE - Yap .. was not artistic at all, C is my range, and when I got a B, was so touched I nearly cried :p)
8. I poo-ed in school pants at high school (TRUE - That was the darkest day (dark brown tt is) of my life. Class needed 'toilet card' to go toilet, and it ran out, monitor didn't wnat to go to take)
9. I didn't cry when mom dropped me off at pre-school at the first day. (TRUE- cuz too excited, but i cried the 2nd day)
10. I went for guitar classes at age of 13 (TRUE - it was organised by church)
11. I nearly died once (TRUE - was nearly drowned, but mom's boss's maid's daughter saved me out. [no, there was no cpr involved] )
12. I was my Bahasa Melayu teacher's favourite student (TRUE - That was during primary school, he do't know me name, but just called me 'monitor, monitor' cuz i was monitor for 3 years in primary school.)
13. I chatted with one of the examiners for more than half hour during PMR (FALSE- it was 15 min, the examiner was trying to promote his own Malay skills and was trying to convince me to go to him for BM tuition.[and we were bored cuz it was History paper])
14. I love mentally challenging movies (FALSE - I prefer action movies)
15. I don't think Gong Li is pretty (TRUE - true and very true, no need comments to support)
16. I painted at least a house before (TRUE - Kong is right, that's my first paid job ever, me and a few others painted 2 houses, the feeling of painting one full thing was great)
17. I love winter more than summer (TRUE - Winter can wear thicker, summer can only on air-con, but i can't stand air con for too long)
18. I am able to drink more than 2.5 liters of water a night (TRUE- did that, but didn't have much sleep at that night)
19. I love going shopping with mom (TRUE - it's fun, but not when she goes on in one shop and tested tops for 2 hours and all i did was sitting down at the fish tank and staring at the gold fishes. but i do enjoy it)
20. I passed all my driving tests at the first go (FALSE - Kong's right, I failed my MCQ in malaysia twice .. nearly got myself killed, only got license the day before i flew to Perth)

Thank you for all those who have participated, since no one scored more than 17, so I will reward the highest score = Lynn(16), the one who scores (15) = Yan Jing & Cheah Yen, and our lowest scorer = Jia Huei for thanking her to participate.. Haha ..
Please place your orders when ready.
Good night people. It was fun.

3 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

alamak.. like this also can.. really sweat la.. -_-"

~luckystar~ said...

wei!publicise summore publicise summore..loser oso wan2 publicise..siasui oni..

Anonymous said...

muahahahahaha....!!!
i can place an order izit..????