Monday, April 16, 2007

Something bout the Easter camp

Hey ppl!
There's actually so much to share about the camp but most of them are personal. keke...I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way, right? *grins*

Anyway, Easter camp has refreshed/rejuvenated everyone (not physically though. lol! totally drained all our energy especially after that DUCK WALK! Hehe...) I realised during cell group on Friday and service on Sunday that majority of the people were so hyper, happy. We all sang praise to the Lord with all our might and basically everything else we did was with more passion

The whole point of me pointing this out is that we shouldn't wait for an event like this to rekindle our spirits. This doesn't just apply for christians in terms of rekindling that first love for Christ but also for any human being...in our daily chores/duties/activities. We let our surroundings influence us too much and this brings me to the point of striving to be made out of Gopher material.

I suppose the lesson is that we should get up each morning and just find joy...enjoy and just want to be with Him cause I find that if you do everything for someone you love, do everything out of love, everything is bliss... =)

This is the challenge for all of us...


Yan Hua

4 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

AMEN!!!

~luckystar~ said...

haha..agree..!

George said...

Btw btw.. I lost my Telstra sim card -- must've fell somewhere lol..

My new 3 number is 0430155183.

I'm feeling a little regret haha.. Heard camp was great XD

George said...

After looking at the photos.. start feeling jealous hahaha