Monday, May 28, 2007

Bored.........................................

I'M BORED...........................................................................
so, i think i'll just post something (and also update our...sort of...dying off blog..keke)

I'm actually in uni now. Using the computers in the library lounge. So sad, the MACINTOSH computers in the building 308 (exclusively for Biomed school students =P) is packed.
You know what happened in just this first half hour of coming to uni?????
well, it'll make me sound dumb but nevermind. I'm bored.

I sort of rushed to uni but not to the extend of gobbling down my breakfast and "mandi kerbau". Suppose to be having chemistry lab. I thought I made it just on time...chun chun at 9.00 a.m. BUT THEN.....................went to the doors of the lab and saw nobody inside. what a bummer....=S We were suppose to present our chemistry posters, our project for the semester (that's why this lab is so important, but all labs are just as important). Plus, my partner in the project messaged me at about 8.30 saying that she had problems...What the???!!!

Oh well, after finding out that I've got no lab, I went off to find a computer. And here I am!
**huge grin**
Apparently lab is only starting at 10.00 am. They didn't say anything about starting the lab at an unusual time!!!!! so evil!!!! they made all the students come and there's no lab till 10. hmm...I shouldn't say ALL students because I didn't see ALL students. Their lab supervisor probably TOLD them what time this week's lab would start...hmph.

Anyway, I'll be extra early for this lab then...and I've got free time =D
I didn't experience any loss and I'm happy...having an early day is good. keke...

Gorsh...I sound hyper...

Okies!!! will see you all soon...(although I saw most of you last sunday. LOL)

1 comment:

George said...

Lol, wah eh posting random 'bored' posts is quite fun eh, I should try one day..

I wonder if anyone would get angry at me if I posted something like..

'AAAAAAARGHHH FINALS ARGHHHHH'

A:LKADFJ:DSLKFSD:FLKSDFJSD:LFKA:LKDJG:
SLDKFJ:SLDkFJ:LD WHY IS MY HEATER SO SMELLY? SO MANY HOURS ALREADY I TURN IT ON, THE LADY SAY 2 HOURS ENOUGH LIAO BUT IT STILL SMELLS LIKE A FACTORY IN MY ROOM S:LDKFJDS:LFKJSD:LFKSDJF:SLDKFJ:SLDKFJ