Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thank you!

Hey ppl!


It's been almost one month since my birthday and I really don't expect anything d. HAHA! Even Vely sort of complained that my birthday celebration is sooooo long!

But anyhow, I really feel touched. I never expected to make such good friends so fast. I thought that I'd take probably 1 year to actually make true, close friends. I'm really thankful for having such a blessed life.
Anyway, the whole point of me putting this post up is to thank all of my beloved cell members for the very special birthday present.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you all know that I like blue ah? =D


Nah, some pictures for those who didn't get to see what I got...(hehe...showing off =D)


ok...this is the whole book on the outside. i like the feel of it. keke


now this picture is the inside. hehe. (like duh...)



ok la. you get the point right? I'm happy............ =)

3 comments:

~luckystar~ said...

oh yeah oh yeah!! happy SUPER belated bday yanny hua!!! =D

risris said...

hapi that u liked it! ye no need to use ur sis super highlighted- bible now!

Anonymous said...

Oh lala...u sound very very happy..hii :) Am happy for you too!!!