Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's TIME!!!

heh heh heh... it's TIMES UP!!!.. it's time to reveal to answer as promise.. though some didn't do it.. n not as popular as Lawrence Yee's one.. but oh well.. better than nothing..

n here's the answer...

1. Her favourite colour is Pink since young.
F, used to like yellow when in primary school, becoz my sport’s house was yellow. Like blue when in high school, becoz the same reason as previous. during college time, i like purple for awhile.. haha.. Coincidently like pink when I came to Australia. Haha..
2. Her 1st language that she wanted to learn was Japanese.
T, yes, my 1st language that I wanted to learn was Japanese as when I was in primary school.. the wave in Msia was Jpop n not Kpop. But now I want to learn of coz is Korean.
3. She had finished her piano til Grade 8.
F, I onli finished my piano til Grade 5.
4. She starts learning guitar all because of one guy.
F, I started learning guitar is not bcoz of a guy, but bcoz of my bro was teaching in a class, n I might as well learn it together. But I used to go n search the net about how to play guitar in a more advance level all bcoz of a guy that I used to admire.
5. She loves driving manual car.
T, yes, I loves driving manual car. Yan Hua MUST know the answer.
6. She used to crazy over S.H.E.
T, I used to like S.H.E a lot in 2004 bcoz of one guy classmate that share one of their song to me. my room used to be full of their poster.. i got pics as evidence.. but not here with me.. haha..
7. She went to The Corrs and 5566’s concert for FREE.
F, if you know how to twist and turn, I actually went to Moffatts and not The Corrs(is a Family Band) and is 911 not 5566. And I went for FREE is true as one of my church member back home used to work for EMI, therefore I got free ticket to go for these two concerts.
8. She called herself Kimberly bcoz she loves Pink Ranger.
F, I called Kimberly is bcoz my mom gave it to me. And when I use the name, I didn’t know that there’s a Kimberly in Power Ranger. Haha..
9. She loves to do art-work.
T, I love to do all sorts of art-work, such as cross-stitch, friendship band, making cards and others.
10. She always goes to clubbing when she was in high-school.
F, during the Curtin Idol Final was my 1st time in a pub.
11. She always has been a prefect from primary til high-school.
T, I was a prefect during my std 3,5 and 6 in primary and form 3 & 4 in high-shchool.
12. Her 1st ambition was to become a doctor.
T, if you are from Msia, you should know that in primary school, there’s a card asked u to fill up what’s ur 3 ambition, n since std 1 – 6, all my 1st ambition is to become a doctor. Too bad it didn’t come true. Haha..
13. She always wanted to be a star (actress or singer that type).
T, in std 5, me n another 7 girl-friends of mine grouped ourselves and given a group name n wanted to record our “song” and send it to those company for audition. But end up, we didn’t have the courage to do it. Haha..
14. She doesn’t eat chillies but eat curry/tom yam.
T, as I don’t like chillies, but I love to eat Tom Yam, Curry mee.. whatever spicy thing that are in liquid form, I also like. *Yum yum*
15. She got her 1st handphone in the age of 16.
F, I onli got my 1st handphone in the age of 18 when I 1st enter college.
16. She climbed Mt Kinabalu b4.
F, I only went to Sibu, Sarawak in East Msia onli. Haven’t get to go til Sabah so far. Haha..
17. She has accumulated of 2 years working experience.
T, as I have accumulated 2 years working experience. That would be when I’ve finish my SAM (foundation yr) and I worked for almost 6 months, then on and off worked for that particular company about another 1 yr plus. then after I came here also have worked some part time. Hehe^^
18. She got at least one friend from different states in Msia.
T, as I know a lot of friends through National Christian Youth Camp.
19. She eats shit when she was young.
T, that time was still a small baby.. n when I shit ady.. mom open the nappy n leave it there.. n I went and take it n put into my mouth.. *yucks*
20. Australia is her 1st overseas country.
F, Singapore is my 1st overseas country but went by bus. Whereas Australia is my 1st 4 seasons country by flight.

and the highest among all is Janice.. she got 13/20.. though abit low.. but oh well.. as promise.. one bubble tea for u.. haha.. *clap clap*


*edit

i've analyzed the Qs on how many answer correctly on each Qs.. here are out of 12 ppl.. hehe.. u know who u r..


1. 6
2. 4
3. 1 (Lawrence) - u all so bad.. think of me this way.. haih..
4. 1 (Uncle Aaron)
5. 6
6. 10
7. 6
8. 5
9. 7
10. 10
11. 4
12. 4
13. 9
14. 9
15. 3
16. 4
17. 9
18. 7
19. 5 (i think this is the most popular Q that most of u all wanna know.. oh well.. at least still got 5 ppl answer them correctly.. or probably they simply shoot..haha..)
20. 1 (Han Ne)



actually there are more from my own blog site.. there are even as high as 15/20.. but cannot compare like these as they know me much longer.. one of them is my closest cousin, one from my home church which i know him since 14.. n another girl is also my church member.. hehe ^^



so those who get quite low.. is a "sign" to get to know me better.. wuahaha.. *evil laugh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahliu!! all those answers super hard k?? How the heck am i suppose to know those answers?? ahahahahaha!!!!!