Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Couz had accepted Christ!!


my couz had accepted CHRIST last night as her personal Saviour and Lord...

last night.. b4 we go to airport that few hours.. my bro took the opportunity to talk to her n tell her how God works in trenmendous ways in our family.. n asked her whether she would want to accept Jesus as her God or not..

i think that time she's not that ready yet.. but anyhow.. she had said the sinner's prayer with my bro.. n i know this is a step of faith to much more better things in future..

n my bro n I are now sending her back as a Christ ambassador for the Chia Family to reached out to the lost one..

i think is a good thing for her to go back as she will b working with one of my church member back home as her christian faith is quite strong.. i believe my couz can learn alot from her..

let us juz continue to uphold her in prayer as she's now starting her new journey of life with Christ..

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

2 comments:

George said...

Praise God! X)

risris said...

praise the lorD!